- Rated Arena
- Arena Spectator
- Hat & Weapon transmog progression through Arena
- Gear progression through BGs
- Bracket Cycles (Each season the bracket changes)
- WSG LoS working correctly (the only server you will find with WSG LoS actually working)
- Shadowfang Working
- Spell coefficients working correctly
- Mounts have 0% movement speed at lvl 19, to show your prestige even below lvl 29!
- Fear works correctly (players don't teleport everywhere)
The server is based in Grizzly Hills. Both factions share the same mall. There is Gear & Vanity Progression and that is based on 100% Blizzlike gear with no custom changes.
The best gear is obtainable via Warsong Gulch. To reduce grinding & increase Arena activity, only 4 item slots of Gear will be available to purchase on launch. However, every week 4 additional item slots will be made available, ensuring that the server doesn't become a 'first person to BiS'-race. There is room to play Arena casually, but also competitively, as the Server is strict on MMR. A player who creates a fresh team will not be matched against a rank 1 team, unlike most other Twink servers.
Every season the bracket changes, which means that every character that you have will gain 10 levels, lose all its Gear and new Gear appropriate for that bracket will be made available. If you manage to become fully BiS before the bracket changes then you'll receive a unique mount & transmog.
The bracket will however only go all the way up to 49. After that, your characters will go back to lvl 19.
Regular content updates is a fact.